CCR is a proud cosponsor of #LawStrikesBack, a national effort organized by our friends at the National Lawyers Guild (NLG), and a rally in coordination with the nationwide #GeneralStrike planned for the same day.
Join lawyers, legal workers, law students, paralegals, court interpreters, investigators, social service advocates, and others who advocate and work in the courts. We will gather in front of courthouses across the country in coordination with a general strike planned for the same day to resist the new presidential administration and express our solidarity with a growing movement against its atrocious violations of the constitution, the rule of law and human rights on both a local and international scale. Please make signs, invite your legal community, check out strikes happening across the country, and join CCR in New York City!
Spread the word on social media!
This event is organized by the NLG and cosponsored by 25 legal organizations.
- Vince Warren (CCR)
- Natasha Lycia Ora Bannan (NLG)
- Elba Galvan (NLG - NYC Chapter)
- Juan Cartagena (LatinoJustice PRLDEF)
- Marbre Stahly (Law for Black Lives)
- Addrana Montgomery (National Conference of Black Lawyers- NYC Chapter)
- Jordan R. Montoya (MetroLALSA)
- Donna Lieberman (New York Civil Liberties Union)
- Rage Kidvai (5 Boro Defenders)