As the Obama administration accelerates the transfer of men from Guantánamo, the closing of the infamous prison looks to be on the horizon. Join CCR Senior Staff Attorney J. Wells Dixon and others for a discussion about policy challenges, legal concerns, and security considerations relating to the future of Guantánamo.
- J. Wells Dixon is a Senior Staff Attorney at the Center for Constitutional Rights, where he specializes in challenging unlawful detentions at the Guantanamo prison.
- Carol Rosenberg is the military-affairs reporter at The Miami Herald. In 2011, she received the Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award for her nearly decade of reporting on the Guantanamo Bay prison.
- Janet Reitman is an author and contributing editor at Rolling Stone Magazine, specializing in national security, terrorism, and U.S. foreign and domestic policy.
- Daniel Rosenthal, Kroll Risk Management
- Thomas Wilner, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Karen Greenberg, Center on National Security
To RSVP, please email email@example.com with "Guantanamo" in the subject line or click here.