A discussion of Special Administrative Measures (SAMS), solitary confinement, and some of the most devastating tools of the criminal justice system
Confirmed speakers include:
- Syed Hashmi- father of US prisoner Fahad Hashmi
- Pardiss Kebriaei- Attorney at the Center for Constitutional Rights
- Stephen Downs- Attorney at Project Salam
- Craig Haney- Professor of Psychology at USC
- Laura Rovner- Professor of Law at Denver College of Law
- Glen Greenwald- Reowned Author and Lawyer
Log on to: www.muslimsforjustice.org/confined for a live broadcast.
Event time: 8:30-10:30 p.m.
To listen via telephone, dial: (718) 290-9983 ; enter conference ID: 162252#
For more information, contact: info@muslimfor justice.org or visit: www.muslimsforjustice.org.