- ICC VATICAN PROSECUTION
- Our Issues
- Learn More
- Get Involved
- Our Cases
- About Us
Supreme Court (march from there via the Capitol to White House)
1 First Street, NE, (between East Capitol Street and Maryland Avenue)
Washington, DC, 20543
WHEN: Friday, January 11, 2013 – Noon to 1:30PM
WHERE: Washington DC. Gather on the steps of the Supreme Court, march via the Capitol to the White House
March in Washington DC –
• March from the Supreme Court via the Capitol to the White House
• Gather @ Noon on the steps of the Supreme Court
• After the march, at 2:30PM: Interfaith Prayer Service & Policy Briefing at NY Ave Presbyterian Church (1313 NY Ave. NW)
• Warm beverages/snacks will be available at UM Building (100 Maryland Ave) from 10:30 am-12:00 and at NY Ave Presbyterian Church, starting at 1:30 pm.
• Speakers: CCR Senior Staff Attorney Pardiss Kebriaei,others TBA
• Promotional coalition flier -- help spread the word!
• Info on other anti-GTMO rallies in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Palo Alto, and London.
Sponsoring Organizations: Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International USA, Bill of Rights Defense Committee, Catholic Worker, CloseGuantanamo.Org, Code Pink, Council on American Islamic Relations, International Justice Network, Liberty Coalition, National Campaign for Nonviolent Resistance, No More Guantánamos, North Carolina Stop Torture Now, Pax Christi USA, Physicians for Human Rights, Rabbis for Human Rights North America, September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows, Tackling Torture at the Top, Torture Abolition and Survivors Support Coalition, Veterans for Peace, Voices for Creative Non Violence, War Resisters League, Washington Region Religious Campaign Against Torture, Witness Against Torture, Women Against Military Madness, World Can’t Wait